Cream Cheese MintsFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together cream cheese, flavoring, powdered sugar.
- Start with an 1/8 teaspoon of flavoring and then add more to desired taste.
- Mixture will form a stiff dough.
- Add gel paste coloring to color the dough.
- Start with one drop, easier to add more then to make another batch to try and lighten it up.
- If dough becomes sticky add in a bit more powered sugar while kneading in coloring.
- Roll into tiny balls (make a test to determine size of ball — each mold is a little different).
- Coat balls with granulated sugar.
- Press ball into mold.
- Immediately flip mold over and release mint. Repeat over and over.
- Makes about 5 dozen mints depending on size of mold.
- Mints freeze beautifully!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!