Antipasto Pasta SaladFrom moxie2burn 1 year ago
- 1 pound Radiatori or fusilli pasta shopping list
- 1/4 pound genoa salami, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, diced shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and cut in quarters shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix* shopping list
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (no substitutions) shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar* shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano, crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago or romano cheese shopping list
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and shock pasta with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, cheese, black olives, artichoke hearts, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion and tomatoes. Stir in the envelope of dressing mix*. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar*, oregano, parsley, cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad, and mix well.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!