Delectable MeatballsFrom tysonsmom 3 years ago
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1c parm cheese shopping list
- 1/4c fresh parsley shopping list
- 1c dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4c milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp jarred chopped garlic or fresh to taste shopping list
- italian seasoning or basil and oregano to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a large frying pan, make a mini tester meatball and cook until done.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to the rest of the mix.
- Make golf ball-sized meatballs and fry until browned, but not quite cooked all the way through. May want to do this in batches.
- Add to a pot of sauce and simmer until meatballs are cooked through.
The Cooktysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!