Salmon Salad SandwichFrom gourmetana 3 years ago
- 1 french baguette shopping list
- 2 tbsp capers shopping list
- 1 tomato, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups watercress shopping list
- 1 red onion, finely sliced into rings shopping list
- 8 slices of Gravlax My Way shopping list
- 3 tbsp herbs cream cheese (recipe follows) shopping list
- 1 tbsp mayo with fresh lemon zest shopping list
How to make it
- *** For the herbs cream cheese: put one package of cream cheese into a food processor. Add 1 tbsp each of the following fresh herbs: parsley, chives and dill. Add 1 tbsp horseradish and a squeeze of lemon juice. Keeps well in the fridge for 1 week.
- ***For the lemon mayo: mix in a cup of mayo 2 tbsp of lemon juice and zest of half a lemon.
- Open the baguette lengthwise and spread the herbs cream cheese.
- Than layer tomato, onion, salmon, mayo, capers and watercress.
- Close the baguette and serve.