Pulled PorkFrom twill10 2 years ago
- How To Make Texas Roadhouse Pulled pork....not sure how my friend got this , but thanks to Texas Roadhouse!!!! shopping list
- The BBQ pulled pork meal at Texas Roadhouse is one of the restaurant's signature dishes. Fortunately, Texas Roadhouse has revealed their secret recipe for preparing their pulled pork so that home cooks can enjoy the meal when unable to go to the restaurant. Making this copycat Texas Roadhouse pulled pork recipe at home is not difficult, but it does take about 7 hours from beginning to end. The secret of the Texas Roadhouse Pulled pork recipe is the slow roasting time that enhances the flavor without making the meat too dry or tough. shopping list
- Start to finish: 7 hours (Active time: 15 minutes) shopping list
- Serves: 12 shopping list
- Texas Roadhouse Pulled pork Ingredients shopping list
- 6 pounds pork shoulder shopping list
- 2/3 cup pork seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon. black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hickory liquid smoke shopping list
- 3 cups Texas Roadhouse BBQ sauce shopping list
- Texas Roadhouse Pulled pork Equipment shopping list
- roasting pan shopping list
- roasting grate shopping list
- aluminum foil shopping list
- Small mixing bowl shopping list
- Texas Roadhouse Pulled pork Recipe shopping list
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. shopping list
- Place a large piece of aluminum foil on your counter. shopping list
- Place the pork shoulder in the middle of the aluminum foil with the fat side up. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the seasoning salt and black pepper together in a small mixing bowl.
- Take some of the seasoning mix and rub it into the meat. Continue rubbing the seasoning over the top and sides of the meat. Be sure to rub in the mixture, not just sprinkle it.
- Place a a grate in the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Add one cup of water to the roasting pan.
- Pour hickory liquid smoke into the water mixture.
- Place seasoned pork shoulder onto the grate in the pan with the fat side up.
- Place aluminum foil over the top of the pan and seal well around the edges.
- Cook the meat for about 5 to 6 hours.
- Take the meat from the oven and pull it apart into about 3 sections.
- Allow the pork to cool slightly for about 15 minutes.
- Shred the meat into long strips with your fingers or with a long tinned fork.
- Heat the barbeque sauce until warm.
- Mix in the barbeque sauce and stir until all pieces are evenly covered.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!