Penne With Fresh Summer SauceFrom PastaToscana 2 years ago
How to make it
- Immerse the tomatoes for 30 seconds in boiling water so you will be able to peel them quickly.
- Cut them in small pieces and rob of the seeds.
- Peel and dice celery, onion and carrot and pour them in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil, brown adding a little water.
- Chop the eggplant and zucchini and add to the pan, finish with tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook for ten minutes over a high heat. Meanwhile, bring the water to the boil and put the pasta.
- Once cooked, you can drain it and add into the sauce.
- To your liking this sauce can be made by adding any seasonal vegetables …
- Buon Appetito!!!
The CookPastaToscana Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!