Trysha's Spinach Artichoke DipFrom moxie2burn 3 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry shopping list
- 14 oz of artichoke hearts, frozen or canned, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons shallots, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise shopping list
- 16 ounces chèvre or cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- Dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
- Seasoned salt to taste shopping list
- Fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (reserve 2 T for sprinkling on top) shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated asiago cheese (reserve 2 T for sprinkling on top) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach, water chestnuts and Parmesan and Asiago cheeses. Season with garlic, shallots, cayenne and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- 3. Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, top with remaining cheeses and broil for 5 minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned and cheese is bubbly.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating1 people
I made this today, flavors were fantastic, I added cheddar on top, and served it with greek pita slices drizzled with olive oil and baked in the oven....great recipe!optimistic1_2 in Guelph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!