Strawberry Banana PieFrom cinnamongal 1 year ago
- 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) ice cream sugar cones, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground pecans shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 large firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices shopping list
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1 pint fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the crushed ice cream cones, pecans and butter.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in. pie plate.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In another large bowl, combine vanilla ice cream and mashed bananas.
- Spread over the crust; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Arrange sliced bananas over ice cream; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Top with strawberry ice cream; cover and freeze for about 45 minutes.
- Hull and halve strawberries; place around edge of pie.
- Mound or pipe whipped topping in center of pie.
- Cover and freeze for up to 1 month.
- Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!