Frozen Pina Colada PieFrom cinnamongal 2 years ago
- 4 ounces, weight cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can Sweetened, condensed milk - 14-ounce Can shopping list
- ½ cup pineapple juice shopping list
- ½ cup shredded coconut shopping list
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, Drained shopping list
- 3 cups whipped topping, Divided shopping list
- 1 whole graham cracker pie crust (9-inch Size) Or Your Favorite Recipe shopping list
- Optional Garnishes: toasted coconut, chocolate shavings Or nuts. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, milk & pineapple juice and beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in coconut, crushed pineapple, & 1½ cups of the whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Freeze until firm. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- If desired garnish with toasted coconut, chocolate shavings or nuts.
- Return to freezer for at least 8 hours. Let stand ½ hour before serving.
- * Tip: Buy the large can of crushed pineapples and you can use the juice from the can.
- **Keebler now makes a larger graham cracker crust pie shell. This recipe makes enough to fill a large 9 inch pie shell, if using a smaller store bought pie shell, you will have more than enough to fill the pie shell – you can freeze remaining filling in a container for a treat later!!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!