Yogurt CupcakesFrom moxie2burn 1 year ago
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat yogurt shopping list
- 2/3 cup olive oil* (I use EVOO) shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Fiori di Sicilia extract* shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 325°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, sugar, eggs, and Fiori di Sicilia extract. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients all at once to the wet ingredients and stir until no lumps remain. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake for 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle of cupcakes comes out clean.
- Serve the little cakes warm or at room temperature, with fruit, powdered sugar or a dollop of something creamy. They are particularly delicious topped with macerated berries and whipped cream. If you think of it as a healthier version of pound cake, the options are endless.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!