Bronco BurgerFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 4 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup Fritos corn chips, crushed shopping list
- 5 fresh jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™) shopping list
- 1/4 cup steak sauce, (e.g. Heinz 57) shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onion, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 pinch oregano, dried shopping list
- 8 Pepper Jack cheese slices shopping list
- 8 large potato hamburger buns shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a grill at high heat. When the grill becomes hot, add the jalapeno peppers and grill until blackened on each side. Place them into a plastic bag to sweat, and loosen the blackened skin. Rub the skin off, then seed (if preferred), and dice.
- Using your hands, combine the ground beef, egg, Fritos, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, steak sauce, onion, garlic salt, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Separate into 8 balls, then flatten to form patties.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, flipping once, until well done. (I always drink one beer, flip, drink another beer, and then remove from the grill). Place on buns and top each one with a slice of pepper jack cheese then pig out!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!