Homemade "ferrero Rocher"From awrelie 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180C [356F] and toast the nuts for ~10 minutes.
- Clean the skin off with kichen towel or with fingers when they cool.
- Set ~30-40 nutes aside [depends on how much you are going to make].
- Chop the remaining nuts. [not too small pieces]
- Crush wafers with a fork, add chopped nuts, Nutella, and mix well.
- Form balls and add one whole nut into the centre of each ball. It is easier to form them when your hands are a little wet.
- When they all ready, put in a fridge for ~1 hour so that they can stiffen.
- Melt the chocolate on a low heat with oil until it is solid.
- Take one candy and dip into melted chocolate, put on a sheet of baking paper and let the chocolate cool. It will cool faster in a fridge.
- I would suggest to taste them the next day and keep them in a fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- Beejsteph Akron, Ohio
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- melliegirl Ladysmith, South Africa
- moxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- cheapchinese Nowhere, Us
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!