Chocolate Raspberry Zucchini CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 9 months ago
- 2 1/2 oz salted butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 2/3 cup cocoa-powder.html">Raspberry Cocoa Powder (or regular Dutch Processed) shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1 tbsp cold brewed coffee shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup oat flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup quick oats (not instant) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely shredded zucchini (no need to peel) shopping list
- 2/3 cup chocolate-chips.html">Raspberry Chocolate Chips (or semisweet chocolate chips) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl in the microwave (or saucepan over medium heat) melt the butter.
- Stir in the honey, cocoa powder and sugars.
- Beat in the yogurt and coffee until smooth.
- Add flours, oats, baking soda and salt. Mix in well.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons 2" apart onto the sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on the sheets 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!