Ice Tray Chocolate StrawberriesFrom tuilelaith 1 year ago
- 2 tbls Raw Cacao butter or coconut oil, melted shopping list
- 1/4 c Cacao Powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbls maple syrup or agave nectar ( I am wondering if raw honey will work) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla Powder shopping list
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ shopping list
- strawberries to fill an ice try shopping list
How to make it
- In a glass bowl, blend all the ingredients in the order above. If the chocolate becomes too thick, put the glass bowl in a warm water bath to re-melt the cacao butter or coconut oil.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Fill an ice tray with raw chocolate, put in strawberries, refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating1 people
t,getting the strawberries tomorrow...i cant wait...brian
made these for dessert yesterday they were delicious!!!!! brian
absolutely delicious and easy to make
- Not added to any groups yet!