Cookie Dough Cookie BowlsFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter (room temperature) shopping list
- 1/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1½ cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together shortening, butter and sugars in a large bowl; add the egg and vanilla; beat until well mixed.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and gradually stir them into the batter; stir in the chocolate chips.
- Put batter into a large plastic bag and flatten into a disk; chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Turn your cupcake (or muffin) pan upside down and cover every other one with foil.
- NOTE: I use all of them, and I use no foil, I just spray the bottom of the pan with spray oil. If you want I guess you could use parchment or wax paper, foil just seemed not necessary!!
- NOTE: standard size cupcake pan requires a 4" circle of foil and the Texas size muffin pan requires a 6" circle of foil.
- Spray the foil with vegetable spray.
- Roll the chilled cookie dough (between two pieces of waxed paper) out to about 1/8th inch or about the same as pie dough.
- Cut circles and drape over foil, smoothing cracks together and trimming to fit.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from oven and let them cool on the pan for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, gently lift them off of the pan (use the tip of a butter knife to lift one corner first) but don't remove the foil until the cookie bowl is completely cool.
- Fill just before serving.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!