Double Apple Pot PieFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a 5" pot pie plate with 2/3 the pastry and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, saute the apple slices until they begin to colour.
- Stir in the jelly and cinnamon and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes, until the apples are soft and glazed well with the jam.
- Spoon into the pastry shell.
- Roll out the remaining dough thinly and place overtop of the apples.
- Crimp the edges and dock the top crust several times with a fork or knife.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake on the lowest rack of the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!