Pineapple Dole WhipFrom ami 7 years ago
How to make it
- Drain pineapple: reserve 2 tbsp. juice. Set aside.
- Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags. Store bags flat in freezer. Freeze 1 1/2 hours or until slushy.
- Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended in large bowl.
- Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookami Noblesville, IN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!