Cinnamon BitesFrom msloyola 9 years ago
- 2 cans biscuits shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablesoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 stick of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter or butter, melted shopping list
- Extra granulated sugar or confectioner's sugar for sprinkling when out of oven shopping list
- 13x9 inch baking sheet and round cake pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a large freezer bag.
- Cut biscuits into three pieces, make little bitesize wedges of them.
- Drop them inside the bag a few at a time to coat.
- Place the coated pieces on an ungreased baking sheet and cake pan.
- Pour leftover sugar mix over the biscuit pieces and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and turn onto a plate.
- Sprinkle with sugar and Enjoy!