Simple And Easy Egg QuicheFrom MustLoveYellow 2 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 c. grated colby jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 package of Pillsbury crescent rolls shopping list
- (This recipe is EXTREMELY flexible with the seasonings! I just added my own little touches.) :D shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (or what the crescent roll package calls for).
- Whisk eggs, and add desired seasonings.
- Grease a muffin pan (butter, cooking oil, etc.)
- Place the crescent rolls in the muffin pan cups.
- Add the egg mixture.
- Fold the exposed corners of the crescent rolls over the egg mixture.
- *I like to garnish the tops with a sprinkle of parsley or basil.*
- Bake for 17 minutes, or until golden brown.
The CookMustLoveYellow Pittsboro, North Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!