Cookie Dough CupcakesFrom Kameron1022 1 year ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- icing (optional) shopping list
- Sprinkles or other decorations shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and sea salt; set aside. Beat the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add 1 egg and the vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Form the dough into tablespoon-sized balls; place onto a baking sheet, and freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat 3 eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer to break up. Add the cake mix, water, and canola oil; continue beating for 2 minutes on medium speed. Spoon into the prepared cupcake liners, filling each 2/3 full. Place a frozen cookie dough ball on the top center of each cupcake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cake portion of the cupcake (not the cookie dough ball) comes clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack. Complete with icing and decorations if wish.
The CookKameron1022 Mulvane, KS
The Rating1 people
Actually, this exact recipe was the creation of a user by the name of lovestohost on allrecipes.com. She is also a member, here, http://www.grouprecipes.com/people/lovestohost4, but I don't think she's around these days. I've since seen several var...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
I used cookie dough I froze from Felix's recipe, here, http://tinyurl.com/9sh73mv . :) Other than that, and using slightly less cookie dough per cupcake and butter instead of oil in the cake(preference, only, and per box directions :) , I made them ...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!