Dorito ChickenFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1 3 pound chicken, cook and debone. Keep pieces large though. shopping list
- 1 bag of Original cheese Doritos shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- rice, cooked to serve chicken on top of shopping list
- sour cream for topping shopping list
How to make it
- When chicken has been cooked and deboned, set aside.
- In a pan, saute onions and garlic in some olive oil. (1-2 Tbls.)
- In a bowl, mix together 1-1/2 cups cheese, garlic, onion, tomatoes, and cream of chicken soup.
- In a baking dish, place a layer of chicken.
- Top with a layer of crushed Doritos.
- Spoon over a layer of the tomato mixture.
- Repeat with chicken, Doritos, then tomato mixture.
- Top with leftover cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is golden and bubbly, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over rice with a dollop of sour cream.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!