Philly Stuffed PeppersFrom notyourmomma 1 year ago
- Two fresh peppers, halved and seeded shopping list
- 2/3 lb. of deli roast beef shopping list
- 1/3 lb of provolone, sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup of large yellow onion sliced shopping list
- powdered garlic powder, generous sprinkles shopping list
- 2 tsp of olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup of jarred spaghetti sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In scant amount of olive oil, cook mushrooms and onions until tender.
- Rub fresh peppers with remaining oil.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In halved pepper, place one piece of provolone on the base.
- Stuff each pepper equally with sliced roast beef, cooked seasoned mushrooms and onions. Add as much salt pepper and garlic powder that makes you comfortable. I just sprinkled a bit while the peppers were cooking.
- Top with a spoonful of marinara
- Top with another slice of cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes until pepper is soft.
- Rachel Ray precooks her peppers in a hot oven and then stuffs them to get z more tender pepper.