Seafood Risotto With Spinach And LemonFrom PongoUSA 2 years ago
- 1 qt. crab stock ( any fish or shrimp stock works ) shopping list
- 2 ts s shopping list
- 1 tb olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup arborio rice shopping list
- 12 oz seafood mix ( Trader Joe's seafood blend ( calamari, bay scallops and shrimp ) works great ), defrosted shopping list
- 12 oz red snapper filet, cut into 1/2 inch squares shopping list
- 1 lemon, juice and zest shopping list
- couple handful spinach, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated shopping list
- S+P shopping list
How to make it
- Bring broth and salt to a boil, keep hot.
- In a wide pot, heat olive oil and sweat onion for a minute. Add rice, cook for 2 minutes until nicely coated. Add 1 cup broth, stir every 2 or so minutes and cook until the liquid is absorbed. Add broth by the 1/2 cupful, until you used up the stock ( reserve 1/2 cup ) and the rice is almost tender, between 25 and 30 minutes. Add fish, seafoodblend, lemon juice and zest and spinach, until the fish is opaque and the spinach is wilted, about 3 or 4 minutes. Add the reserved broth, the parmesan and adjust seasonings. Serve at once.
The CookPongoUSA San Francisco Peninsula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!