Bailey's Irish Cream FudgeFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick foil, parchment paper, or lightly grease.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate, condensed milk and Bailey's.
- Stir constantly until the chocolate is completely melted--you'll need to watch it closely so that it doesn't get scorched.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pistachios.
- Pour into the pan and let cool until set.
- Once set, peel off the foil and cut into one inch squares.
- You can add a half cup of chopped candied red cherries when you add the pistachios, for an extra bit of color.
- If you don't like pistachios, add pecans or walnuts instead.