Jetts Orange Cranberry Nut BreadFrom jett2whit 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cranberries (tossed with 1 teaspoon flour) shopping list
- 2 Cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 3/4 Cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 egg (slightly beaten) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
- 4 small loaf pans or 1 large size loaf pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease the loaf pans
- Place rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a large bowl:
- Add dry ingredients and mix well
- Add egg and orange juice, mixing well
- Combine the cranberries and nuts to the mixture.
- (HELPFUL HINT)
- Toss the nuts and cranberries with a teaspoon of flour to prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the bread.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until done.
- I also baked four loaves and forgot to put the egg in the mixture ... it came out fine ;-)
- ~There are three ingredients in the good life; learning, earning and yearning. ~Christopher Morley~