Orange Chocolate Crunch CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups orange sections shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and section oranges then cut into small pieces.
- Combine orange pieces and orange juice.
- Beat eggs then add oranges, vanilla and almond extract.
- Mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add all at once then pour into greased and floured rectangular pan.
- Combine brown sugar, chocolate chips and nuts then sprinkle on top of cake and bake for 45 minutes
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!