Orange And Almond MousseFrom chuckieb 3 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl blend Eagle Brand Milk and lemon juice, stirring until mixture thickens.
- Add the almonds and the grated orange rind.
- In a second bowl whip cream until stiff peaks form. Reserve 1/2 cup of the whipping cream for garnish.
- Fold the remainder into the Eagle Brand mixture.
- Pour into dishes and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream. I sometimes also put a couple of the sliced almonds on the top or as was the case last night, a slice of Terry's Chocolate Orange! :)
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!