Brazil Nut Butterscotch Crisp CandyFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil then set aside.
- Put butter in 2 quart saucepan and melt over low heat then add sugar.
- Put candy thermometer in pan and stir over moderate heat until mixture reaches 300 degrees.
- Remove from heat and spoon evenly into foil lined pan.
- Cool 5 minutes then scatter butterscotch pieces evenly over candy.
- As soon as they are soft about 4 minutes spread with back of teaspoon over entire surface.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped nuts then chill until firm and break into pieces.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!