Fried Hot WIngsFrom rodeogirl73 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up deep dryer or oil in pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Wash wings, drain water off, not dry the wings.
- Dip wings in flour mixture, coat wings well.
- Slowly add the wings into the HOT oil.
- Fry wings til well done, approx 5-10, depends on the size of the wings you buy.
- Drain wings on rack or towel.
- In a large bowl, dump the cook wings in the bowl, pour sauce over the wings, toss it til well coated.
- Ta-da! Now enjoy your wings.
- For parties, I use about 2 bags of wings, enough dry ingredients to coat the wings, and about 2-3 bottles to cover all the wings.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!