Light Nutella Brownies With HazelnutsFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup AP or brown rice flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup nutella shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp 0% plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts - peeled *See note shopping list
- (1 1/2 cup water, 3 tbsp baking soda) shopping list
How to make it
- *Note: To easily remove peels from hazelnuts, bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil on the stovetop. Add baking soda and hazelnuts. Boil for 3 minutes then remove from heat and run under cold water, using your fingertips to remove loose skins.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a 9-inch round or 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate mixing bowl. Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet and mix just until incorporated. At this point you can fold in the nuts or reserve them to drop into the top as I did.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Bake on middle rack of oven for 22-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!