Svenska köttbullar (Swedish Meatballs)From phwriter11 2 years ago
How to make it
- Combine onion, meat, eggs, salt and spices.
- Pour breadcrumb mixture and mix well.
- Shape into into relatively large, round balls and fry them in plenty of butter over medium heat.
- In 2 batches if necessary, cook the meatballs, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until lightly browned all over and almost cooked through. See Photo
- Remove meatballs and serve warm with lignonberry jam, potatoes or cream sauce.