Chewy Caramel And Chocolate Granola CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1 ½ cups oat flour shopping list
- ½ tbsp Ener-G egg Replacer shopping list
- ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed shopping list
- 1 tbsp shortening shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2/3 cup caramel-sauce.html">Simple Salted Caramel Sauce shopping list
- 1 ½ cups chocolate-granola.html">Chunky Aztec Chocolate Granola shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix together your flour, egg replacer, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, beat together your mashed banana and shortening until fluffy.
- Beat in the caramel and vanilla.
- Slowly beat in the dry ingredients, then fold in the granola.
- Wrap in plastic and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth447 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Low Fat And Fabulous112 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
A Cookie Jar58 members