Potatoes And DumplingsFrom RecipesbyMike 10 months ago
How to make it
- Mix the dry / wet ingredients together to make the dumpling batter
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer 2 - 4 small white potatoes peeled and quartered for 10 Minutes
- Add dumpling mix to simmering potatoes a spoonful at a time
- Continue to simmer with potatoes for another 10 minutes
- Drain potatoes and dumplings
- Brown in a skillet with 2 Tablespoons of butter until lightly browned.
- Salt & Pepper as desired
- Note: The size of the dumpling will depend on what size spoon you use, I use a tablespoon dipping the mix into the simmering water which will allow the dumpling mix to slide off into the simmering pot of potatoes and water.
- Note: This is a heavy dumpling recipe and is not inteded to be light and fluffy.
The CookRecipesbyMike Lincoln, Nebraska
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!