Cheesy RiceFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 4 years ago
- 1/2 of a red pepper, Diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Shredded carrot shopping list
- 1/2 of a sweet onion, Diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of broccoli Crowns, Chopped shopping list
- 2-4 cloves garlic, Minced shopping list
- 1 cup of Shredded cheese, your choice of flavor shopping list
- 8 slices bacon, Diced shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless + skinless shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup of rice, your choice of grain shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of flour shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
- paprika or chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Cook diced bacon until crispy.
- Dice chicken breasts into small pieces and wash in small bowl. Then bathe in milk and clean. Next, season your chicken with salt, pepper. seasoning salt and paprika. (whatever you like, really) Place chicken on a oiled (Olive Oil) skillet and cook until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook rice using a rice cooker or boil in 2 cups of water until tender.
- With a clean, large skillet, add a tiny drop of olive oil and put your broccoli, pepper, carrots and onion into it and let tender - adding the garlic later. Upon completion add chicken, bacon, and rice and mix together.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour. Add in chicken broth and wait until mixture is bubbly and frothy. Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, and paprika until melted. Pour over skillet of rice.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Herne Bay, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!