Spaghetti & MeatballsFrom browneyegirl 10 months ago
- 1/2 bag spaghetti thins shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1 jar (24 oz) ragu spaghetti sauce shopping list
- meatballs shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce or liquid smoke, optional shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 20 crackers, crushed shopping list
- cooking spray or cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a big enough pan add enough water.Let the water come to a boil.Add the spaghetti thins.Cook for 10 minutes.Drain the water.
- In an mixing bowl add ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, optional worcestershire sauce or liquid smoke, onion powder, milk and crackers.Mix well and shape into walnut size balls.Should get about 31.
- In a skillet spray or add enough oil and let it get hot.Add the meatballs and fry till they are golden brown.Drain well.Add the meatballs to the spaghetti and add the spaghetti sauce and mix well.