Grilled Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom Stephenwhite78 4 years ago
- 24 oz. apple cider shopping list
- 24 oz. of favorite ale. (we used New Castle) shopping list
- 4 bay leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 2 gala apples, diced. (granny apples if you want tartness) shopping list
- 1 shallot finely diced shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic finely diced shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
- dash fo salt shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
- chopped parsley and sage shopping list
- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the pork chops in the apple cider / Ale / Bay leaves overnight
- The next day, melt butter in frying pan.
- sauté apples, shallots and garlic until tender
- add chopped parsley, sage, brown sugar. sauté until apples are safe and caramelized.
- add panko bread crumbs and drizzle water into the mix just to bind it up. About 1/2 cup of water.
- add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
- slice hole with paring knife through fatty side of chop. use the hole to slowly carve out a cavity in the pork chop.
- hand stuff pork chop into the cavity. olive oil outside of pork chop. Salt and pepper for more flavor.
- Grill pork chops on bbq.
- While pork chops are grilling you can work on your Balsamic reduction. use small sauté pan with balsamic vinegar and let it boil down to a syrupy thickness. drizzle on top of grilled pork chops and serve.
The CookStephenwhite78 Melrose, U.S.
- Not added to any groups yet!