Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Lobster HashFrom pkusmc 1 year ago
How to make it
- Prepare the lobsters by either steaming or boiling.
- Remove the meat from the lobster and chop, leaving the claws in tact
- Preheat the oven to 450
- Toss the halved Brussels sprouts in the olive oil and sea salt
- Roast cut-side-down for 25 minutes
- Boil the frozen pearl onions for a minute or two to thaw them, and then drain and transfer to a frying pan.
- Melt 1 T of butter and cook the onions and garlic on medium high for about ten minutes.
- Toss all of the ingredients in a bowl with 1 T of butter, and serve hot.