Mississippi Corn SoupFrom mandymoore 2 years ago
How to make it
- Scrape the corn downward to release the kernels from the cob, making sure to scrap the juice off as well.
- Dice the tomatoes, reserving the juice as well.
- Dice the okra into small pieces.
- cut the onion into small pieces.
- Place all of the vegetables into a large pot and cover with enough water that it won't completely evaporate when you boil it.
- add the vegetable stock, homemade or store bought, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil until the vegetables are tender and the soup is slightly thicker than it was. Serve warm or chilled it is good either way. ENJOY!
- note: the photo does not belong to me, but I will change it when I make this soup again.
The Cookmandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Not added to any groups yet!