Black Bean And Fresh Corn SaladFrom krumkake 3 years ago
- 3 ears of sweet corn, boiled for 3 minutes, then drained, cooled and cut off of cob shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 2 scallions, whites and greens, chopped finely shopping list
- ½ red bell pepper, de-seeded and diced finely shopping list
- cilantro, to taste (I chop a little less than ½ a bunch) shopping list
- Dressing (I just ‘eyeball’ amounts: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- Fresh squeezed juice of 1 large lime shopping list
- cumin, to taste (I use a good teaspoon, or more - just keep tasting it) shopping list
- salt and pepper, to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Just throw it all together, stir to coat with the dressing, and keep it chilled.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!