Zip Lock OmeletFrom tuilelaith 1 year ago
How to make it
- Have guests write their name on a quart-size Ziploc freezer bag with permanent marker.
- Crack no more than two eggs (large or x-large) into each bag and shake to combine.
- Put out a variety of ingredients such as cheeses, ham, onion, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc as selection.
- Each guest adds prepared ingredients of their choice to their bag. Shake, carefully press air out of bag and zip it up.
- Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. (We suspect that if you only make fewer at a time you might not need to cook them for that long.)
- You can cook 6-8 omelets (bags) in a large pot. For more bags, make another pot of boiling water or cook in shifts.
- Open the bags and the omelet will roll out easily.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!