CHIPOTLE PORK WITH MANGO RELISH amp CUMIN SWEET POTATOESFrom raventx1 6 years ago
- 1 pound pork tenderloin shopping list
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges shopping list
- 2 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp each ground cumin AND ground chipotle chile pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder AND salt shopping list
- mango RELISH--- shopping list
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup each chopped red bell pepper AND minced red onion shopping list
- 2 tbs each lime juice AND chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 500 degrees. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with nonstick foil.
- Place pork on one baking sheet and sweet potatoes on the other. Mix brown sugar, chile powder, 1/2 tsp cumin, cinnamon, garlic powder and salt, rub over tenderloin.
- Coat potatoes with nonstick spray, toss with remaining cumin. Roast potatoes and pork 10 minutes. Remove pans from oven, toss potatoes and turn pork. Roast 10 min. more or until done and potatoes are tender. Place pork on cutting board, let rest.
- MANGO RELISH---
- Mix all relish ingredients in bowl. Slice pork, top with relish and serve with potatoes. Squeeze lime wedges on potatoes.
- SERVE WITH LIME WEDGES ALSO.
The Cookraventx1 Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!