Pork Ribs In Mango SauceFrom twill10 9 months ago
- pork ribs in mango Sauce shopping list
- Thx to http://www.hispanickitchen.com/profiles/blogs/pork-ribs-in-mango-sauce shopping list
- Yields 8 servings shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 4 lbs. pork ribs seasoned with: shopping list
- - 4 teaspoons of adobo or salt shopping list
- - mashed garlic shopping list
- - 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- - 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- For the mango sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup mango pulp shopping list
- ¼ cup soy sauce shopping list
- ½ tablespoon grated ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mashed garlic shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare the ribs. Mix all the seasoning ingredients and apply to the ribs. Let sit for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Heat oven to 350ºF. Place ribs in a oven pan and roast for 1 hour.
- 3. While ribs cook, prepare the sauce. In a saucepan, put all the ingredients and cook 3-5 minutes.
- 4. Apply sauce to ribs and place in the oven for 5-8 minutes more.
- Photo and recipe courtesy of CielitoRosado.com
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!