Oven-fried Corn Flake ChickenFrom Redsfantracy 3 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes, made into about 3/4 cup crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine shopping list
- 2 tablespoonslemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoonsalt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoonpepper shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish. In a bowl, combine the melted margarine, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Use a fork to beat the mixture together. Dip the chicken into the lemon-margarine mixture and then into the crumbs.
- Place the coated pieces on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Repeat with the remaining chicken. Arrange them so they don't touch each other if possible. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
The CookRedsfantracy Lexington, KY
The Rating4 people
Good flavor and juicy even though I varied from the recipe a little.
See Oven Fried Corn Flake Chicken for more info.
6/10/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Sounds like the perfect oven fried chicken:)NPMarie in Magalia loved it
NPMarie in Magalia loved it