Peruvian Style Green SauceFrom pluto 1 year ago
- 1. 6 whole jalapeño chili, roughly chopped (see notes above) shopping list
- 2. 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 3. 4 medium cloves garlic shopping list
- 4. 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 5. 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 6. 2 table spoons fresh juice from 1 lime shopping list
- 7. 2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 8. 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 9. 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 10. 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. For the Sauce: Combine jalapenos, cilantro, garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and vinegar in the jar of a blender.
- 2. Blend on high speed, scraping down as necessary, until smooth.
- 3. With blender running, slowly drizzle in olive oil.
- 4. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sauce will be quite loose at this point but will thicken as it sits.
- 5. Transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate until ready to use.