Black Olive GuacamoleFrom midgelet 3 years ago
- 2 ripe avocadoes mashed shopping list
- 1/4 cup black olives chopped shopping list
- 1 small red ripe tomatoe chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped white sweet onion shopping list
- juice from 1 lime shopping list
- 1 Tbs mayonnaise shopping list
- cumin to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all as one would do to prepare guacamole
- Serve with crackers, vegetable crudities or chips .
- I like to serve a scoop over a broiled or grilled salmon steak or filet.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Never heard of this combo! Bet it's delicious!
Well I tried it and it was a HIT!! Always up to trying something new, and so glad this worked out!! My MIL and I pretty much ate all of this ourselves :) Added a small blurb in the IMI -------> more
Forgot to rate!