Salted Toffee Oatmeal CookiesFrom keni 2 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2t vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1t baking soda shopping list
- 1t fine kosher or sea salt shopping list
- 3 cups oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 8oz package toffee baking bits shopping list
- medium to coarse sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugars until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and the fine salt and slowly add to the butter/sugar mixture, mixing slowly until fully combined.
- Fold in oats, coconut and toffee bits.
- Drop onto prepared baking sheet or stone and sprinkle each scoop of cookie dough with a few crystals of coarse sea salt.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until edges are light golden brown.
- Let cool on stone/sheet for a few minutes then remove to cooling rack.
- **please note, these guys spread out quite a bit while baking so keep some good space between them. :)