Sour Lemon Snowball CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 4 oz cream cheese (I used low fat since that's what we had), softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup icing sugar shopping list
- Zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- ¼ tsp citric acid shopping list
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour (or regular AP flour) shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- ½ cup coarsely crushed sour lemon hard candy (I whacked them with a meat mallet) shopping list
- Extra icing sugar, for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest,lemon extract and citric acid until fluffy.
- Add flour and salt, mixing well.
- Fold in the crushed candy.
- Roll into 1” balls.
- Roll each ball in icing sugar and place 1” apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 5-7 minutes (cookies should not be brown).
- Remove immediately to a cooling rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Family Favourites134 members
All Holidays135 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
A Cookie Jar58 members
BIG GAINS From Small Changes20 members
Cooking Around Food Allergies11 members