Very Lemon ChickenFrom rae760 8 years ago
- 1 clove of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 small onion, grated shopping list
- 1 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1 fresh hot pepper, seeded and diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, onion, thyme, and pepper in bowl, stir, cover, and sit in fridge for no more than an hour for flavors to blend.
- Heat oil in fry pan and lightly season chicken breasts on both sides, you will probably have to cook only three at a time so they're not crowded. Brown on both sides.
- Pour lemon mixture over chicken and cover. Reduce heat and simmer about 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating4 people
Wow! This sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it for dinner tonight!sandersonk in Naples loved it
Just tried cooking this recipe. It was WONDERFUL! Everyone loved it! Just a heads up though ----->
Watch out using "habanero" peppers. I used only 1/2 of one (and they are really small) and was almost too hot. As I am writing this, my tounge is ...moresandersonk in Naples loved it
What a great recipe - bookmarking this oneaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!