Old Bay Grilled Salmon WrapsFrom keni 3 years ago
- 6 4-6oz salmon fillets, grilled with lemon, butter, salt, fresh ground pepper and Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 6 large flour tortillas shopping list
- handful of fresh baby spinach leaves, or Romaine shopping list
- 1 sweet onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips shopping list
- drizzle of olive oil(if desired) shopping list
- 1 cucumber, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 cup feta or goat cheese crumbles shopping list
Old Bay dill Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1T Fresh dill, minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1t fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1T Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- dash of hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
For Old Bay Dill Sauce
- Combine all ingredients and set aside.
- In small saute pan, heat a lil olive oil and quickly saute the onions and peppers, lightly, if desired.
- Spread tortillas with a lil of the sauce then layer with spinach, onions, peppers, cucumbers and a salmon fillet.
- Roll up burrito style.