Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp And Arugula Flatbread PizzaFrom keni 2 years ago
- 1lb fresh shrimp(at least medium sized) peeled and de- veined shopping list
- 6oz prosciutto cut into ribbons shopping list
- lil olive oil shopping list
- 3-4 cups loosely packed fresh arugula shopping list
- 1 red or sweet onion sliced thin shopping list
- 6oz fresh Parmesan shaved or grated shopping list
- 6 4-6 inch flat breads(like this, Garlic Parmesan Flat Bread) shopping list
- fresh lemons, sliced shopping list
For Remoulade Sauce
- 3-4oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayo shopping list
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 1T Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- few dashes of hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all sauce ingredients well and set aside.
- Wrap each shrimp with a strip of prosciutto.
- Drizzle a lil olive oil in a pan and cook wrapped shrimp a couple minutes until prosciutto starts to crisp, flip once and cook another couple of minutes on the other side.
- Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel.
- Spread the sauce over each flatbread
- layer with onion, arugula, wrapped shrimp and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Add some fresh ground pepper over each pizza.
- Bake in a 400 oven until heated through.
- Drizzle each pizza with fresh lemon juice just before serving.